I have been with this company for 3 years and I have never missed a payment.I have been late a couple times but never more than a couple days.

They will not help or work with you. I understand why I had to go with this company and don't judge me if you don't know why I had to go with this particular one.

I just want everyone to know if you ever are offered to finance with this company run far far away because they will make sure that you don't always have payments on time. My due date has been changed which made my payment late.

Then suddenly there are new "charges", they won't put anything in writing for you even if you beg. I have asked now a total of 22 times for my pay off of my loan since I may be able to get a new loan and I guess I am going to have to have the other bank call to get it.

So please before you sign anything on a loan go home and do your homework on the bank you are going to sign papers with.

Review about: Prestige Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Prestige Financial?

Comments

Penn Yan, New York, United States #248586

They need to be reported to your states attorney general's office consumer division they can not do this and if you don't report them just posting here will only stay here! I reported them it took all of an hour but remember to send any correspondence through certified mail return receipt otherwise there is no back up, and attempt to record all phone call messages with them.