4.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

We all are with this company because they finance high risk people.I found the company to be easy to deal with.

Just pay your bill. I work in an auto manufacturing plant for 11 years now. We KNOW we are going to shut down an week at 4th of July, and a week at Christmas. This year however, we were closed for 17 day in July....When i found out about this in June, I immediately notified Prestige and asked if i had any options to get through the month of virtually no pay.

Brice, my account manager told me my options were slim because the loan was less than a year old, but worked the payment around and gave me a reduced payment due 2 weeks later than the due date, but still in the same month. PERFECT! That was what i needed. Otherwise, i do not hear from them.

I am sure if your payments are late, you will get phone calls. No one likes the phone calls especially when most people would like to be able to pay their bill. Like my grandfather always said, if you can't pay someone, CONTACT THEM, DO NOT MAKE THEM CHASE YOU FOR THEIR MONEY...... Communication goes a long way!

Yes, if you can do better somewhere else, please do, but know they will call you too if you do not pay!l

Review about: Prestige Financial Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Being able to converse with someone who would help me.

Had an Experience with Prestige Financial?

Comments