Phoenix, Arizona

I am a pissed off customer with PRESTIGE FINANCIAL. They started calling me one day before the payment was due. I explain that i was unable to make the payment at that time. I would have a payment the next week and they would NOT allow that. I have two cars with the company. One of them i have been paying for three years and is up to date on the payments. I am now one month behind and tried to give them money but they would not take what i had. So now they are harassing me EVERY DAY. They are threatening me that they are going to take both of my cars. They now have taken it to far.They have called a neighbor to get a hold of me. So I am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not have permission from my neighbor or me to call there number or harass them. They will not tolerate this action from your company.

Review about: Repossessed Car.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Financial?

Comments

Bryant, Arkansas, United States #1281715

I purchased a new car in 2007 the car was eventually repossessed and sold by prestige for 8000dollars . Even though I had made a lot of payments on the vehicle and they got 8000 out of it they garnished my wages for the same 8000 dollars, is that legal

#1020520

Don't worry I have been trying to get them to come get my Van because I can not afford it since June but I live in Texas and they say they don't have any one to come get it so it will be another month or two. I would think they would want to get it so they could sell it since I can't pay for it

new PFS customer in MO.

I have only had my vehicle for about 6 months now.I have been able to keep the payments on time each month.

I am constantly on the computer each month making sure they *** the .5 points as they promised so far it seems accurate. I am very sorry for all the complaints and I believe you totally, the only issue i have had was I was on hold for so long before they answered and by the time they did it was closing time, the rep placed me on hold and never came back for my questions that day.

This leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I am going to on them like a hawk.:p

***ed also

I explained to them that my payment would be late and they told me that if I didn't have the money to go sell my blood to get extra cash.They all can go to ***.

I told them to come get the car.They did.

They lie
Penn Yan, New York, United States #267321

They lie and will not show you why they charge so much extra feels and what they call penaltys, they harrass, hold your credit report hostage, and the bottom line is they don't care about their customers.

Beware they are not BBB accredited and have had 148 complaints in the last 36 months, to me this should be a red flag for somebody to step in and investigate this sorry excuse for a company!

Report them!
Penn Yan, New York, United States #248571

They need to be reported to your states attorney general's office consumer division they can not do this and if you don't report them just posting here will only stay here! I reported them it took all of an hour but remember to send any correspondence through certified mail return receipt otherwise there is no back up, and attempt to record all phone call messages with them.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PRESTI

What you see and hear is true!!They harass so bad that I would do anything to get out of this loan and wil do so asap!!

My first payment was made late by honest mistake. When they called I took care of it right away. Asking that they give me time to get the money in my account, they could process the payment the next day. They did so before causing the payment to be denied, my bank charged fees, and so did they.

The next day on the very first call I was very nice in asking that I can call back on a break and will take care of immediatly, and not to call my work as I work in front of customers. They called so many times between this that my boss finally asnwered and JAMIE an employee had the balls to ask my boss where HER car was sharing all information she could about the situation before my boss could not even hear no more, the privacy laws she was breaking was unreal. He was so pissed he told her it's a parking lot she can find her car as long as she knows what kind it is. I was on hold calling them back at the same time of this, I could not beleive that they continued to harass, harass and harass even more.

It was horrible I was in tears at work untill I could get another break to care of it. Once the god awful experience was taken care of that day I prayed to never have to make a late payment again and won't. BUT THEN BY GOD MY PAYMENT IS NOT EVEN DUE AGAIN YET AND A REP ROBERT IS CALLING AND HARRASSING ME AGAIN AT WORK.

OMG HELP ME NO...

customer

does anyone know how far behind you have to be on your car pymt be for they actually repo your car

Texas

THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY......THEY CALL YOU DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.....THEY TALK REALLY *** TO YOU...THEY HUMILIATE YOU....THEY PROBABLY ALL MAKE 8 BUCKS AN HOUR...MY CREDIT ISN'T GREAT BUT WHAT THEY CHARGE FOR INTEREST I SHOULD BE DRIVING A BENTLEY.... : :cry

take this car and shove it
#206863

Yes most definitely this company sucks!They call incessantly, threaten and disrespect your character right or wrong.

They exhibit no mercy whatsoever.

I don't want to owe squat to this company perhaps if we all said take this car and shove it where the sun don't shine we can cause them some pain and possible bankruptcy.Ill drive my beat up toyota before I bow down to this sucky company.