I am a pissed off customer with PRESTIGE FINANCIAL. They started calling me one day before the payment was due. I explain that i was unable to make the payment at that time. I would have a payment the next week and they would NOT allow that. I have two cars with the company. One of them i have been paying for three years and is up to date on the payments. I am now one month behind and tried to give them money but they would not take what i had. So now they are harassing me EVERY DAY. They are threatening me that they are going to take both of my cars. They now have taken it to far.They have called a neighbor to get a hold of me. So I am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have permission from my neighbor or me to call there number or harass them. They will not tolerate this action from your company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Repossessed Car
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."