Prestige Financial - i am a pissed customer with PFS.COM

Aug 14, 2009
review #155129

I am a pissed off customer with PRESTIGE FINANCIAL. They started calling me one day before the payment was due. I explain that i was unable to make the payment at that time. I would have a payment the next week and they would NOT allow that. I have two cars with the company. One of them i have been paying for three years and is up to date on the payments. I am now one month behind and tried to give them money but they would not take what i had. So now they are harassing me EVERY DAY. They are threatening me that they are going to take both of my cars. They now have taken it to far.They have called a neighbor to get a hold of me. So I am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not have permission from my neighbor or me to call there number or harass them. They will not tolerate this action from your company.

954002e
Had an experience with Prestige Financial?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
new PFS customer in MO.

Oct 15, 2012

I have only had my vehicle for about 6 months now. I have been able to keep the payments on time each month. I am constantly on the computer each month making sure they *** the .5 points as they promised so far it seems accurate. I am very sorry for all the complaints and I believe you totally, the only issue i have had was I was on hold for so long before they answered and by the time they did it was closing time, the rep placed me on hold and never came back for my questions that day. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I am going to on them like a hawk. :p

pissed also

Sep 08, 2011

I explained to them that my payment would be late and they told me that if I didn't have the money to go sell my blood to get extra cash. They all can go to ***. I told them to come get the car. They did.

They lie

Mar 30, 2011 Penn Yan, New York

They lie and will not show you why they charge so much extra feels and what they call penaltys, they harrass, hold your credit report hostage, and the bottom line is they don't care about their customers.
Beware they are not BBB accredited and have had 148 complaints in the last 36 months, to me this should be a red flag for somebody to step in and investigate this sorry excuse for a company!

Report them!

Feb 14, 2011 Penn Yan, New York

They need to be reported to your states attorney general's office consumer division they can not do this and if you don't report them just posting here will only stay here! I reported them it took all of an hour but remember to send any correspondence through certified mail return receipt otherwise there is no back up, and attempt to record all phone call messages with them.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PRESTI

Feb 01, 2011

What you see and hear is true!! They harass so bad that I would do anything to get out of this loan and wil do so asap!! My first payment was made late by honest mistake. When they called I took care of it right away. Asking that they give me time to get the money in my account, they could process the payment the next day. They did so before causing the payment to be denied, my bank charged fees, and so did they. The next day on the very first call I was very nice in asking that I can call back on a break and will take care of immediatly, and not to call my work as I work in front of customers. They called so many times between this that my boss finally asnwered and JAMIE an employee had the balls to ask my boss where HER car was sharing all information she could about the situation before my boss could not even hear no more, the privacy laws she was breaking was unreal. He was so pissed he told her it's a parking lot she can find her car as long as she knows what kind it is. I was on hold calling them back at the same time of this, I could not beleive that they continued to harass, harass and harass even more. It was horrible I was in tears at work untill I could get another break to care of it. Once the god awful experience was taken care of that day I prayed to never have to make a late payment again and won't. BUT THEN BY GOD MY PAYMENT IS NOT EVEN DUE AGAIN YET AND A REP ROBERT IS CALLING AND HARRASSING ME AGAIN AT WORK. OMG HELP ME NO PAYMENT EVEN DUE YET. I... Show more

customer

Jan 29, 2011

does anyone know how far behind you have to be on your car pymt be for they actually repo your car

Texas

Jan 12, 2011

THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY......THEY CALL YOU DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.....THEY TALK REALLY *** TO YOU...THEY HUMILIATE YOU....THEY PROBABLY ALL MAKE 8 BUCKS AN HOUR...MY CREDIT ISN'T GREAT BUT WHAT THEY CHARGE FOR INTEREST I SHOULD BE DRIVING A BENTLEY.... : :cry

0 0 Reply
take this car and shove it

Nov 02, 2010

Yes most definitely this company sucks! They call incessantly, threaten and disrespect your character right or wrong. They exhibit no mercy whatsoever. I don't want to owe squat to this company perhaps if we all said take this car and shove it where the sun don't shine we can cause them some pain and possible bankruptcy. Ill drive my beat up toyota before I bow down to this sucky company.

erica

Oct 14, 2010

This company is OUT OF CONTROL!!! My fiance and I bought our vehicle and were financed by PSF. We were so excited in the beginning b/c they were so helpful and understanding over the phone the first week. They said if you ever have trouble times or cant make that payment on time give us a call ahead of time and we can work something out. Yeah what a joke. Yeah they were understanding until that first payment was due. From that point on it just got worse. I called them to let them know our paycheck fell on an off date could they give us a couple days extra. They said yes. But a day before due date they called and called and called and said we never told u that. When I say I was a black women scorned I mean it. I couldnt believe my ears. I cursed them out so bad they had to put the manager of the manager on the phone. Then she said basically the same thing just nicer. So I told them dont call anymore and erase our info. I wont lie we have been late on couple payments b/c we have one income and times are hard. But we really need our car to get around with 2 kids. Unfortunately those bastards dont care about that. So now they call 60 times an hour. Yes hour. "If I dont pick up the first 30 times then what makes them bastards think I'm gonna pick up the 60th". Especially when I already told u I would be a little late. They call my fiances work 20 times a day and our cell. They said their gonna repo our car. But if they repo our car I'm going with it. I'm doing my research to see... Show more

Annoyed with PSF

Oct 02, 2010

my second comment...
Happy customer with PSF sounds like a represenative of PSF...
Also, I have asked them not to call and that PISSED them off and they said they were going to repo my car if they couldn't call...they are jerks.

Annoyed at PFS

Oct 02, 2010

I was told by the car dealership that this company would refinance me at 6 months...almost 3 years later, they say they do not do that...I call the dealership and they say that every 6 months they will take a .5 point off my APR, they say they don't do that...THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY!!! I owe more and more everyday even though I have never been late and am scared that I will never pay off this vehicle. I ask them what my pay off amount is and they refuse to tell me cause it changes "day-to-day" and everyday I am late (past the 5th when payment is due) I get charged 6 plus dollars in interest! HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS? :(

tiredofbeingtakenadvantaeoff

Jul 28, 2010

I cant beleive that this company is such a rip off I feel like I have a bad credit card! If you pay your bills via the web site they charge you $20.00. One would think that they would refund those fees! I thought wrong. I have been paying this car note for 6 long years and still owe over $4000. on a 15,000.00 loan. I would tell anyone dont get a Loan from this company. You will never pay it off.

Albert

Apr 04, 2010

I was told that if I made my payment they would put 3 months of my loan towards the end of the loan. After I made my payment I was told that they never told me that. Another time they contacted my neighbor and told her that i have been late on my car loan and i needed to contact them.

harrassed monthly

Mar 28, 2010

For the first 2 years of my loan with PF I paid an extra 150 a month on my car loan. Unfortunately, we were unable to continue that and started making the min payments. Sometimes, because of where paychecks fall and what not, we have to make our payment a few days late. Last month, 2 days late, I was told that my account was being turned over for repossesseion and that they would be coming to get our vehicle. They harrass me every month starting the day the payment is due. I will never deal with them again. Now, we plan on paying off our loan in the next couple weeks. I'm worried that they are going to screw us around and keep demanding more money. We shall see.

Glenwood, UT

Mar 07, 2010

Well, I guess I'm not the only person who feels like they are being 'babysitted'. I have asked for ONE payment to be extended, I got it and since then, the rep starts calling me as early as 4 days before my payment is due, and everyday after tha and I've made my payments on time. I'm 59 yrs old and I know when my payment is due and how much it is AND I DON'T NEED HER CALLING ME TO REMIND ME! I'm a big girl and know my responsiblities. Tomorrow I am calling the rep and telling her if she calls me one more time and 'harrasses' about when my payment is due, I'm calling my attorney, plain and simple. :(

Chapter 7

Mar 05, 2010

I was so happy to know Larry Miller owns Prestige Financial and most dealers use them so hello 23% intrest. The time they waste is yours look for a car you can afford $6000. They will try putting you in a $14000.car in most cases this will put you debt worse than before.Just like Govenorment they can spend your money better than you can. :p

prestige sucks

Feb 27, 2010

I have had my load since Dec 2005. I get a call one day before my payment is due as well, so does my husband. He and I are at work during the day and cannot take cell phone calls. They call each number 5 to 10 times each. Losers...they have nothing to do but call people all day to ask for a payment that is not due yet? I have told them to not call me. I just reviewed my credit report and of course it shows I have never been late on a payment. Such an annoyance. I will be glad when my car is paid off, never will I get a loan with them nor will I suggest them them to anyone!

captaincaveman008

Feb 08, 2010 Munsey Park, New York

LOOK INTO TEH FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT THEY ARE REALLY BREAKING THE LAW BY CALLING MORE THAN 1 TIME A DAY & CANNOT DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFO TO ANYONE EXCEPT YOU.IF THIS IS HAPPENING YOU MIGHT HAVE A GOOD LAWSUIT ON YOUR HANDS.

Jon

Feb 03, 2010

Its as easy as this. If you cant make the full payment on the due date. Make a partial or smaller payment. before the due date. Once they have accepted the payment the company cannot report you as being late. Prestige has become a very good company to do business with. My account rep Shelby worked with me through a tough time of unemployment, she Rocks! Contact your your creditors they like the communication and will work with you as long as you have a payment history.

LIEDTOWITHNOHELP

Jan 26, 2010

GARBAGE. PROMISED BY REPRESENTATIVE THE DUE DATE WAS CHANGED FROM ONE DATE TO ANOTHER. THEY STILL TOOK MONEY FROM ACCOUNT ON OLD DUE DATE WHICH MESSED UP MY ACCOUNT. THEY WERE RUDE ON THE PHONE AND DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME. NO HELP AT ALL. GARBAGE PRESTIGE FINANCIAL. LACK GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE...

1-20 of 29 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prestige Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
×