Prestige Financial - I am a pissed customer with PFS.COM
I am a pissed off customer with PRESTIGE FINANCIAL. They started calling me one day before the payment was due. I explain that i was unable to make the payment at that time. I would have a payment the next week and they would NOT allow that. I have two cars with the company. One of them i have been paying for three years and is up to date on the payments. I am now one month behind and tried to give them money but they would not take what i had. So now they are harassing me EVERY DAY. They are threatening me that they are going to take both of my cars. They now have taken it to far.They have called a neighbor to get a hold of me. So I am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have permission from my neighbor or me to call there number or harass them. They will not tolerate this action from your company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "join us at www.onforcesucks.com A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands..."
- "Last night after purchasing a prepaid credit card with 25 dolars on it i got on www.goldstore.com and purchased 7350 gold for 13.19. I clicked for it to be delived..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "I Found Express Moves, owned and operated by Robert Mayes, on Thumbtack. I told him I lived in and ran my on-line business out of a small shared 2-bedroom..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."