Prestige Financial - I am a pissed customer with PFS.COM
I am a pissed off customer with PRESTIGE FINANCIAL. They started calling me one day before the payment was due. I explain that i was unable to make the payment at that time. I would have a payment the next week and they would NOT allow that. I have two cars with the company. One of them i have been paying for three years and is up to date on the payments. I am now one month behind and tried to give them money but they would not take what i had. So now they are harassing me EVERY DAY. They are threatening me that they are going to take both of my cars. They now have taken it to far.They have called a neighbor to get a hold of me. So I am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have permission from my neighbor or me to call there number or harass them. They will not tolerate this action from your company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- " My name is Bernard J. Cameron. My email is email@example.com. My telephone # is 404-861-2170. After 6 months of telephone calls where I have been on hold for scores of..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."